I’m Gary Lamb and this is my little piece of the internet. I am a serial entrepreneur who loves small southern towns. The South is truly in a revival period and I love that I get to witness it firsthand.
I’m married to the love of my life. I have four wonderful kids and I am living out my second chance in life. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t get up and stand amazed at how good God is to me. I honestly believe I am the luckiest dude in the world!
Growing up, my dad told me to do what I loved with my life and thankfully it was one of the few times I actually listened to him. I started my first company when I was 16. Since then, I have only spent one year of my life working 9-5 and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I have started several successful businesses, started three growing churches, and I have coached/mentored hundreds of people in living out their passions in small towns across the South.
On this website I talk leadership, social media, marketing, entrepreneurship, and life in the South. I say what is on my mind. If you are offended easily, you’ll probably hate it here. If you are a small business owner who loves the South, I think you’ll fit into our community just fine.
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I started a comic book store when I was 16 years old.
- I started, and currently pastor, Action Church in Canton, Ga.
- I left the South for 5 years to live in Iowa. I couldn’t get home to the South fast enough.
- I secretly want to be the lead singer of a rock band. No, I can’t sing at all.
- I own around 100 URL’s (yes, I have an issue).
- It should be illegal how high I married up. My bride is literally a superstar!